Life Line Screening Presents: A Preventive Health Event • Thursday, September 26 from 9AM-4PM
A major part of Stewardship September here at Eastminster will be actively pursuing growth in stewarding our bodies, finances and lives well, to the glory of God. Our friends at Life Line Screening are returning this September to help us achieve just that. Life Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider of preventive health screenings, will offer affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings here at Eastminster Presbyterian Church on Thursday, September 26 from 9AM-4PM.
A package of five screenings to identify risk for stroke, heart disease and other chronic conditions will be offered:
- Carotid artery ultrasound to identify plaque buildup in the carotid arteries, a major risk factor for stroke
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound to identify presence of an enlargement in the largest blood vessel in the body
- An EKG to identify the presence of atrial fibrillation, which increases the risk for stroke
- Ultrasound of the lower legs to look for plaque buildup known as peripheral artery disease
- Ultrasound of the shin bone to identify risk for osteoporosis
These 5 vital screenings are offered for only $149 and take 60-90 minutes to complete. If you register today, you will receive a $10 discount by visiting lifelinescreening.com/community-circle, or by calling toll free 1-888-653-6441.