Youthminster is where students grades 6-12 engage with their faith
and their friends in life-changing ways.
Here, You Belong
The EPC Youth Ministry wants to help your middle and high school student take their next step of faith! Whether that means encountering the Lord for the first time or continued growth in spiritual maturity, our ministry is designed to bring students into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Through the joy of fellowship, the privilege of studying God’s Word, and the freedom to serve each other and our community, our students learn their true identity and purpose rest in the hands of our gracious God. Come and remember who and whose you are while you discover the place you just might belong!
The Youth Ministry is led by Pastor Blake Hudson. Contact him with questions or for help getting plugged in. Subscribe to the Youth Ministry Newsletter by clicking below.
Weekly Events • Fall 2020
Hello Friends of Eastminster Student Ministry! In our new season of uncertainty, your student ministry is here to point to the certainty we find in Jesus alone! Here is a calendar for the upcoming month, and our new routines for Sunday and Wednesday nights.
- Wed September 2: Afternoon Bible Studies
- Middle School @ 2:30 PM Under Portico
- High School @ 3:30 PM Under Portico
- Sunday September 6: Youth Group Outside
- Middle School @ 4:00 PM
- Distanced Dinner @ 5:00 PM (bring your own dinner/snacks/etc!)
- High School @ 5:30 PM
- Wednesday September 9: Afternoon Bible Studies
- Sunday September 13: Outdoor Games @ 1:00 PM
- Wednesday September 16: Afternoon Bible Studies
- Sunday September 20: Youth Group Outside
- Wednesday September 23: Afternoon Bible Studies
- Sunday September 27 and Wednesday September 30: NO YOUTH due to FALL BREAK
Wednesday Afternoon Bible Studies
- Middle School @ 2:30 PM: We will be studying various Old Testament men and women, how their stories reflect our own, and what we can learn from them as people of faith!
- High School @ 3:30 PM: We will be studying spiritual disciplines – what they are, why they’re important, how they work, and how we can incorporate them in our own lives – through the fall!
- These Bible Studies will all be OUTSIDE under the portico, unless there is extremely bad (dangerous) weather.
- Please bring an outdoor chair, Bible, notebook and pen, a mask (in case we need to go inside) and your attention.
Sunday Night Youth Group Outside
- Middle School @ 4:00 PM: We will play (safe) games, hear a devotion from Pastor Blake, and spend time getting to know one another!
- Distanced Dinner @ 5:00 PM: If you want to stay and eat dinner with your friends, this is the time to do it! We will be eating outside and students must bring their own dinner and drinks.
- High School @ 5:30 PM: We will play (safe) games, hear a devotion from Pastor Blake, and spend time getting to know one another!
- Youth Group will be OUTSIDE unless there is extremely bad (dangerous) weather.
- Please bring an outdoor chair, Bible, a mask (in case we need to go inside or play a game where it’s needed), and dinner/drink.
- Games will be safe and appropriately distanced.